Updated performance synth based on the Virus range with extra polyphony, oscillators and added FX.
The Access Virus TI2 Keyboard is a 61-key performance synth from Access updated to give greater polyphony and with improved Virus Control software, in a lighter-weight casing.
Virus Control OS3 software updates on the Access TI2 Keyboard include new Tape Delays, distortion characteristics, Treble Boost and Cut, as well as Frequency Shifter, Ring Modulator and Character, for restyling the legacy sounds of older synths.
With 110-voice polyphony, a dedicated programmable arpeggiator for every patch, additional oscillator types and effects units, you get 25% more processing power with the Access Virus TI2 Keyboard.
The innovative Access Total Integration design gives Virus K users stress-free control from their DAW, allowing DAWs to treat the Access TI2 K as a plug-in – it also provides excellent latency figures through its use of USB connections.
If you already know the sound of the Access Virus TI synth, then is no need to describe the breadth and tone, the richness and variability available from this world acclaimed synth, except to add that the Virus TI2 Keyboard takes the sounds you thought you knew – and made them even better.
Access Virus TI2 Keyboard Overview:
• Stylish charcoal-gray finish with wood side-panel
• Semi-weighted keyboard with 61 keys, velocity response and aftertouch
• 3 main oscillators and one sub oscillator per voice
• 3 LFOs
• Two fully independent filters
• Two-dimensional modulation matrix with six slots
• FX section with independent Reverb and Delay, Phaser/Flanger Ring Modulator/Shifter, Character control and EQ
• Each patch contains its own arpeggiator pattern, featuring 32 programmable steps
• Surround sound output
• Between 25 -110 voice polyphony, depending on the complexity of the patch
• 1024 RAM and 3328 ROM sounds
• 32 user-programmable templates to reassign most panel knobs
• Unique DJ-style audio slicer turns the Virus TI into a powerful realtime FX unit for DJ applications
• Virus Control is an VST/AU/RTAS compatible plug-in