Updated performance synth using sound engine from Virus TI Desktop and with 37-note keyboard
The Access Virus TI2 Polar is a performance synth based on the excellent TI Desktop model, but with a 37-note keyboard and a sleek, contemporary design.
Stripped-down and born to run, the Virus TI2 Polar gives you all the sonic dynamism that you expect from the wonderful Virus Keyboard range, in a smaller, more portable but eminently playable form, especially suited to studios where space is at a premium.
Offering 16-part multi-timbral, 110-voice polyphony and a programmable arpeggiator means that with the TI2 Polar you are only limited by your imagination when it comes to creating awesome sounds. But the performance flexibility is there throughout and the analogue controls make altering parameters and storing sounds the work of a moment.
As ever, with the innovative TI package you get Total Integration for easy access to your DAW via USB, with low latency and faster processing. You can use the Virus Control software to link the TI2 Polar to your computer or use it as a standalone instrument.
Played by the biggest and best acts around the world and praised for its sophistication and ease of operation, the Access Virus TI2 will soon become an indispensable part of your sound.
Access Virus TI2 Polar Overview:
• TOTAL INTEGRATION Technology
• 110 Stereo Voice Polyphony
• 37 Keys with velocity and aftertouch
• Traditional VA, WaveTable, HyperSaw, Graintable and Formant
• Emulated Mini Moog™ Filter
• Use with “VIRUSControl” Sofware or Stand-alone
• Refined Multi Mode
• 16 Delays
• 16 Reverbs
• 6 Slot Bigger Modulation Matrix
• Wavetable oscillators
• Pure Semitones
• HyperSaw Oscillators
• Knob Quantise
• Programmable Arpeggiator
• Dual DSP System
• Digital I/O and USB 2.0
• S/PDIF (44.1khz/48khz) digital I/O
• Liquid Crystal Display (128×32 pixels)
• 1024 RAM Patches and 3328 ROM Sounds
• 192Khz studio grade D/A Converters (+4dB balanced output)
• 24-Bit A/D converters
• Quicker Editing
• Tap Tempo
• Quicker Mod Matrix Navigation
• Simplified User Interface
• Sample-accuracy timing with a delay-compensated audio/MIDI connection
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 8cm X 47cm X 18.8cm
• Weight: 3.6kg