Stereo valve mastering compressor faithfully replicating Fairchild 670
The Anthony DeMaria Labs 670 Compressor is a stereo valve compressor built as a faithful replica of the legendary Fairchild 670.
After investigating the Fairchild thoroughly, Anthony DeMaria Labs designed the ADL 670 Compressor to give it the same outstanding performance for which the original unit was famed. But with the ADL 670 it was also designed to be updated and accessible, taking care to address component inconsistencies from the 1960s, especially heat and distortion from unmatched transformers.
With 16 valves per unit and 8 transformers, this is not a compressor that has been built down to a price. The ADL 670 Compressor was re-engineered with no thought of compromise to give you a unit of superlative capability to put your sound through.
Their attention to detail and outstanding quality of workmanship
have led Anthony DeMaria Labs to be considered as a world beater and if you have ever hankered after one of these long-vanished classic designs, then the ADL 670 Compressor is the place for you.
Anthony DeMaria Labs 670 Compressor Overview:
• All tube design (no IC’s or chips)
• All parts are designed based on the original Fairchild 670
• All capacitors and resisters match values as per original
• XLR input / output
• Handbuilt in the USA
• Heavy-Duty Chassis
• Handles located on front and sides
• Great for analog & digital recording, tracking, mastering, as well as live
• One Year limited warranty
• Vents on front and sides for maximum air flow
• Two 24 volt fans (voltage set at 20 volts for silent operation)
• One Bottom PCB (Hinged Standoff)
• One Top PCB (Hinged Standoff)
• Two Back PCB’s