Professional Audio Interface for Mac and iOS with completely redesigned mic pre-amps and converters for superior sounding portable setup. Now Includes FREE Waves Silver Bundle
The Apogee Duet for iPad and Mac is a professional audio and MIDI interface for iPhone, iPad and Mac computers featuring the legendary Apogee AD/DA converters and mic pres.
The Apogee Duet for iPad and Mac has been completely redesigned to provide Apogee’s legendary sonic qualities to the iPad as well as lower latency through USB on mac computers. In addition the Duet for iPad and Mac now boasts a new USB-A MIDI port allowing for the connection of any Core MID compliant USB MIDI controller.
The Duet for iPad and Mac features two of Apogee’s next generation low-noise preamps offering a smooth and detailed sound, ideal for stereo recordings or the recording of separate audio sources. Producing up to 75dB of gain the Apogee for iPad can accommodate any microphones including dynamics and ribbon mics. Digitally-controlled 48V phantom power is also featured here ensuring that you can use your favourite condenser microphone. In addition the Duet for iPad and Mac features two line/instruments input allowing for the connection of guitars, bass, and keyboards directly.
In addition the Apogee Duet for iPad features Apogee’s award-winning pristine AD/DA converters which, combined with state-of-the-art components, and superior circuitry design, delivers the most transparent and pure recordings up to 24-bit/192 kHz. The Apogee Duet for iPa and Mac also features Apogee’s popular soft limit to protect your recordings form overloading in loud passages by limiting the transients in the analogue domain before the analogue to digital conversion stage.
The Apogee Duet for iPad and Mac is compatible with most Mac based DAWs and Core Audio compliant software. Now the Apogee Duet for iPad and Mac offers the sound quality to the iPad and is compatible with iPad DAWs like Garageband and Auria.
Apogee Duet for iPad and Mac Overview:
• First professional stereo audio interface for iPad
• Direct digital connection to iPod touch, iPhone, iPad
• Works with new iPhone 5, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini
(Apple’s Lighting to 30-pin adapter required – Sold separately)
• Works with GarageBand, Auria, MultiTrack; Any Core Audio compatible app on iOS
• Works with GarageBand, Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton; Any Core Audio compatible app on Mac
• Low latency monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software (iOS & Mac)
• MIDI input/output (USB-A type connector)
• DC power supplies charge to iPod touch, iPhone or iPad
• USB 2.0 audio with 24-bit/192kHz A/D and D/A conversion
• 2 Analog inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power
• 2 Balanced analog line outputs
• 1 Independent 1/4” stereo headphone output
• Legendary Apogee sound quality
• Designed in California – Made in the U.S.A.