Pocket-sized USB audio interface and microphone for iPad and Mac featuring a built-in microphone, Line/instrument input and Apogee’s legendary AD/DA converters.
The Apogee One for iPad and Mac is a professional pocket-sized USB audio interface for iOS and Mac designed to provide outstanding sound-quality.
The Apogee One for iPad and Mac lets you record through its specifically designed high quality built-in microphone, through its instrument input or world-class preamp. The low-noise preamp of the Apogee One for iPad and Mac delivers up to 63dB of gain and can accommodate most microphones including dynamic, ribbon and condenser microphones. The Apogee One for iPad and Mac features Apogee’s legendary AD/DA converters offering pristine sound quality and lets you record at up to 24-bit/48kHz.
Its slim-line body is ideal to let you perform and record anywhere where inspiration takes you. Connections are made via a discrete breakout box which minimises the Apogee One’s footprint. The Apogee One for iPad and Mac works with some of the most popular DAW for iPad such as Garageband and Auria, as well as all the major DAW on your mac including Logic, Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Studio One, Digital Performer, Presonus Studio One and more.
Apogee One for iPad and Mac Overview:
• First studio quality audio interface and microphone for iPad
• New circuitry, mic capsule and upgraded sound quality
• Redesigned die cast aluminum chassis
• Direct digital connection to iPod touch, iPhone, iPad
• Works with new iPhone 5, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini
(Lighting adapter required – Sold separately)
• Works with GarageBand, MultiTrack, Spotify; Any Core Audio compatible app on iOS
• Works with GarageBand, Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton, iTunes; Any Core Audio compatible app on Mac
• Low latency monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software (iOS & Mac)
• DC power supplies charge to iPod touch, iPhone or iPad
• Optional battery operation for remote recording on iPad (2 AA batteries not included)
• USB 2.0 audio with 24-bit/96kHz A/D and D/A conversion
Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone (mic stand adapter included)
• 2 Analog Inputs (XLR microphone and 1/4” instrument connector on breakout cable)
• Record up to 2 inputs at a time (instrument + internal microphone or external microphone)
• 1 1/8” stereo output for headphones or powered speakers
• Legendary Apogee sound quality
• Designed in California – Made in the U.S.A.