Beautifully engineered, mono 2U rack-mounted Class A valve channel strip with preamp, EQ and optical compressor
The Avalon VT-737SP is a 2U rack-mounted Class A mono valve channel strip with preamp, EQ and optical compression.
Complete control comes as standard with the Avalon VT-737SP – all your audio signals can be processed from here – but with the full, warm sound that only tube designs and Class A circuits can supply. The preamp on the VT-737SP with its four-valve design and switchable gain and HPF operates with microphone, DI and line inputs. Optical valve compression and limiting follows to give smooth dynamic control over your source signal. Switched High and Low frequencies, with switchable-Q on the sweep mids allow you to tailor your sounds to suit the mix.
All in all, the Avalon VT-737SP is a comprehensive and fully-featured mono channel strip offering all the sonic benefits of valve circuitry. Avalon Designs make a complete range of other award-winning designs to make your job easier and with the Avalon VT-737SP your job just got easier still.
Avalon VT-737SP Overview:
• Circuit topology: 4 dual triode vacuum tubes (Sovtek 6922), high-voltage discrete Class A
• Gain Range Microphone: Transformer balanced 850/2500 ohm, 0dB to +58dB Instrument: Unbalanced 1 meg ohm, 0dB to +30dB
• Line: Balanced Class A 20k ohms, -27dB to 28dB
• Maximum input level and connector types: Microphone26dB@25Hz, +30dB@1kHz balanced XLR Instrument+30dB unbalanced front panel jack socket
• Line +36dB balanced XLR
• Maximum output level: +30dB balanced 600 ohms, DC coupled, discrete Class A
• Output type and gain: XLR connector, output trim gain -45dB to20dB
• Noise 20kHz unweighted: -92dB
• Noise microphone EIN: -116dB, 22Hz-22kHz unweighted
• Distortion THD, IMD: 0.5%
• Frequency response -2.5dB: 10Hz-120kHz input filter included
• Frequency response -3dB: 1Hz-200kHz line in-out
• VU meter and gain reduction: High quality illuminated OVU =+4dB and gain reduction to -20dB
• High cut filter: Variable 6dB per octave 30Hz-140Hz
• Compressor type: Optical passive attenuator incorporating twin vacuum tubes and stereo link
• Threshold – Ratio: Threshold variable -30dB to +20dB, ratio-compression variable 1:1 to 20:1
• Attack – Release: Attack variable 2mS to 200mS, release variable 100mS to 5 seconds
• Equalizer type: Discrete Class A, variable active and switched passive design
• Frequency bands (4): Treble – switched 10kHz, 15kHz, 20kHz, 32kHz, +/-20dB range, shelf High mid – variable 200Hz-28kHz and 2kHz -28kHz, +/-6dB range, hi-lo Q Low mid – variable 30Hz-450Hz and 300Hz-4k5Hz, +/-16dB range, hi-lo Q Bass – switched 15Hz, 30Hz, 60Hz, 150Hz, +/-24dB range, shelf
• AC power: Internal toroidal 100v to 240v, 50-60Hz selectable, 75 watts maximum
• Dimensions: 19 x 12 x 3.5 in (482 x 305 x 89mm)
• Weight: 22lbs. (10kg)
There are no reviews yet.