The Focal SOLO 6 BE is a professional two-way nearfield active studio monitor designed to be transparent and free from any colouration.
The Focal Solo 6 BE offers the perfect solution for music producers, sound engineers, broadcast and post-production combining powerful amplification and detailed rendition of the sound. Placed between 1 and 3 metres away these nearfield monitors can be used in locations where space is an issue such as mobile production and studio vehicles, project or home studios, offering high quality reference monitoring.
Focal’s recording monitor features a 6.5” woofer “W” cone sandwich composite driver capable of delivering a detailed low end (as low as 40 Hz) and a surprisingly neutral midrange. A 1” Beryllium inverted dome tweeter is employed for HF providing an incredibly detailed and ruler flat response all the way up to 40kHz. The Focal SOLO 6 BE is also extremely powerful for its size with a dual Class AB amplification system delivering 150W for the LF speaker and a 100W for HF speaker. At the back features controls including an input level switch, as well as LF and HF contour potentiometers let you adjust the sound according to the acoustic of your studio.
A lot of care has been put into the design of this monitor from the components inside the monitoring to the cabinet which has been design to minimise any vibration ensuring a really focus and tight signal and absolute transparency.
Focal SOLO 6BE Active Studio Monitor Black Overview:
• Active, 2 way, professional nearfield speaker
• Perfect for use in music production, post-production or broadcast applications
• Frequency response: 40Hz-40kHz
• Maximum SPL: 113 dB SPL (peak@1m)
• Input – Type/impedance: Electronically balanced / 10 kOhms.
• Connector: XLR. Sensitivity: Adjustable, +4dBu ou -10dBV
• LF amplifier stage: 150W rms, BASH technology
• HF amplifier stage: 100W rms, class AB
• User controls: Input level switch, LF and HF contours (potentiometers), Power ON/OFF switch, mains voltage selector
• Indicator (LED’s): Power on LED
• Power supply – Mains voltage, Connection 230V (1.6A fuse rating) or 115V (3.15A fuse rating), IEC inlet and detachable power cord
• Transducers: Woofer “W” composite sandwich cone, Focal 6W4370B 6.5 inch drive unit. High frequency Focal TB871 Beryllium inverted dome tweeter. Shielding Integral through cancellation magnets or by magnet design
• Cabinet Construction: 19mm MDF panels internally braced
• Finish: Real Black veneer sides – Black on body
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 330 x 240 x 290mm (13 x 9.5 x 11.4 )
• Weight: 11kg (24.2lb)