The KH 310 is designed for use as a near-field monitor, as a front loudspeaker in mid-sized multi-channel systems, or as a rear loudspeaker in a larger multi-channel system.
The Neumann KH 310 is an active 3-way studio monitor for near-field or part of a multichannel system.
The Neumann KH 310 features a Mathematical Modelled Dispersion Waveguide offering a wider sweet spot and minimising reflection from the mixing desk as well as a 4-position bass, low-mid and treble controls for use in difficult acoustic environments.
To reduce distortion, the Neumann KH 310 uses a powerful combination of fabric domes, in-house designed drivers and high power magnets. The result is a much improved transient response and improved detail in the mid-range. The Neumann KH 310’ s magnetically shielded and sealed cabinet provides a much more detailed bass transient response while avoiding standing waves resonance offering a tighter imaging.
The Neumann KH 310 can be used as near-field or as part of a multi-channel setup such as 5.1 setups and can be used for tracking, mixing and mastering.
Neumann KH 310 3-way Active Studio Monitor Overview:
– 8 1/4″ composite-sandwich membrane woofer, 3″ soft dome midrange, 1″ alloy fabric dome tweeter with Mathematically Modeled Dispersion™ (MMD™) Waveguide and protective grille
– 210 + 90 + 90 W class A/B-amplifiers with thermal protection
– Compact, sealed, horizontally-oriented enclosure (separate left and right versions)
– Frequency response: 34 Hz – 21 kHz, (-3 dB)
– Maximum SPL: 120.2 dB at 1m
– Input gain control, output level control, ground lift
– Fourth-order crossover and 4-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls
– Self-generated noise level <0 dB(A) at 1 m - Limiters: Excursion, Bass, Mid, Treble - Independent thermo limiters for woofer, midrange dome and tweeter. Woofer soft clip and excursion limiters. - Two-color dimmable Neumann logo - Magnetic shielded - XLR-balanced analog input - Universal switched-mode power supply - Dimensions: 253 x 383 x 292 mm (10" x 15 1/8" x 11 1/2") (HxWxD) - Weight: 13.0 kg (28 lbs 11 oz) - Full range of accessories and mounting hardware
There are no reviews yet.