Multi-award winning valve condenser microphone designed for recording vocals. It boasts an accurate frequency response with smooth high-frequency roll-off and incredible low self-noise
The Sontronics Aria is a multi-award winning valve condenser microphone designed for recording vocals. It boasts an accurate frequency response with smooth high-frequency roll-off and incredible low self-noise.
The Sontronics Aria has been extensively tested by Paul Epworth, PJ Harvey and Abbey Road studio engineers and gives stunning results with silky top ends and exudes smoothness, perfect for singer and spoken words.
Inside, the Aria features a hand-crafted 27mm edge terminated capsule housed in a tapered grille. It also includes a European 12AX7 valve carefully selected and fitted by Trevor Coley.
The microphone comes in an aluminium case that also houses the shockmount and SPS-2 power supply and cable. The Power Supply includes a two-stage pad switch (0,-10db), high-pass filter (fixed at 75Hz). A Tube ready LED indicates when the valve is warm. Furthermore, the SPS-2 boasts a professional electricity filter, similar to those used in high-end medical equipment, ensuring pure and interference free electrical signal to the microphone.
Sontronics Aria Main Features:
• Valve/tube condenser microphone
• Designed specifically for sung and spoken vocals
• Beta-tested with Abbey Road engineers and producer Paul Epworth
• Supplied in flight case with shockmount, power supply and cables
• Winner of the following awards (so far): Future Music Platinum Award and Gear of the Year Award, Music Tech Choice Award and Gold Award, Pro Tools Expert Editor’s Choice award
• Also stunning on piano, cello and acoustic guitar
• Covered by Sontronics’ LIFETIME WARRANTY
There are no reviews yet.