6in-6out audio interface and monitor controller with two mic inputs, two hi-z inputs 10 source connections and 20 monitoring channels.
The SPL Crimson is a 6in 6out professional USB Audio Interface with a monitor controller in one affordable package.
The SPL Crimson lets you record, monitor and playback different sources in one single device and features two high quality discrete mic preamps, two Hi-Z instrument preamps for your bass and guitars delivering up to +22dBu for truly professional levels.
The Monitoring controller allows selecting between 10 source connections and 20 monitoring channels. The Crimson is designed to work with a DAW however provides a lot of flexibility even as a standalone unit allowing you to play your instrument and microphone, mix your own monitor signal before recording into your DAW.
The 24-bit/192kHz capable audio interface is gives you high-quality sound from boutique manufacturers at an affordable price point.
SPL Crimson USB Audio Interface and Monitor Controller Overview:
• Max. six recording and six playback channels
• 10 source connections, 20 monitoring channels
• 34V operational voltage for pro levels up to +22 dBu
• Two discrete mic preamplifiers
• Two instrument preamplifiers (Hi-Z, +22 dBu)
• Two separate headphones amps
• Connect and control two stereo speaker sets
• Monitor mix from recording and DAW return paths
• Individual artist monitoring signal, with talkback
• Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (480MBit/s), MIDI I/O, S/P-DIF I/O
• 24Bit/192kHz converter
• Made in Germany
There are no reviews yet.