Heavyweight, height adjustable single leg speaker stand designed to provide tighter imaging, more focused mid-range and superior low-end performance
The Unity Audio Monolith Single Leg Speaker Stand is height-adjustable stand designed to provide a solid base for the speaker and a more focused sound.
The Unity Audio Monolith uses a heavy gauge 5mm steel stock coated in black powder offering a solid foundation on which to rest the speakers limiting unwanted vibrations. To increase its stability and mass further, the Unity Audio Monolith can be filled with sand through the single hollow leg. What’s more, the Unity Audio Monolith decouples the speaker from the floor minimising energy loss even more.
The Unity Audio Monolith Single Leg, is height adjustable from 83cm all the way up to 138cm ensuring that your speakers are always positioned correctly. It also comes with 30cm x 30cm top and bottom plates as standard, but custom sized plates can be provided on request. Both plates are drilled to accept M8 Knurled spikes to mount the speaker to the stand and separate the stand from the floor.
The result is a much more focused sound with superior low-end performance, tighter imaging and better defined mid-range. The Unity Audio Monolith helps you get the best from your speakers.
Unity Audio Monolith Single Speaker Stand Overview:
– Heavy gauge steel monitor stand reducing unwanted vibrations
– Height adjustable from 830mm to 1380mm for optimum positioning of the speakers
– Improves low-end performance, imaging and mid-range definition
– Ideal for Near field and mid field monitors such as Unity Audio The Rock, Neumann KH 310, Focal Twin 6BE,
– Standard 300mm x 300mm top and bottom plates with custom size available on request
– Weight: 30kg approx
There are no reviews yet.