Heavyweight, height adjustable Triple leg speaker stand designed to support heavy mid-field speakers while improving low-end performance, imaging and mid-range definition
The Unity Audio Monolith Triple Leg Speaker Stand is height-adjustable and designed to support mid-field monitors and providing a more focused sound.
The Unity Audio Monolith is made of heavy gauge 5mm steel stock coated in black powder and provides a solid base for heavy studio monitors delivering ultimate stability and limiting unwanted vibrations. Each of the three legs of the Unity Audio Monolith can be filled with sand to increase stability and mass. For resonant floors, the Unity Audio Monolith offers separation from the floor limiting floor vibrations even further.
The Unity Audio Monolith Triple Leg, is height adjustable from 830mm up to 1380mm so that your monitors are always at the correct height. 300mm x 300mm top and bottom plates are included as standard, but custom sized plates can be provided on request. Both plates are drilled to accept M8 Knurled spikes to mount the speaker to the stand and separate the stand from the floor restricting surface contact to a minimum.
The Unity Audio Monolith helps to deliver a more focused sound with much improved low-end reproduction as well as more focused imaging and mid-range.
Unity Audio Monolith Single Speaker Stand Overview:
– Heavy gauge steel monitor stand reducing unwanted vibrations
– Height adjustable from 830mm to 1380mm for optimum positioning of the speakers
– Improves low-end performance, imaging and mid-range definition
– Ideal for mid field monitors such as Unity Audio Boulder, Barefoot MM27,
– Standard 300mm x 300mm top and bottom plates with custom size available on request
– Weight: 30kg approx