The Waldorf mod1 is a multi-format modulation source that can produce LFO’s and multi-stage envelopes with complex curves. mod1 is intended to be the central modulation source for your eurorack system, it has complex waveform controls and much more.
The Waldorf mod1 is a multi-format modulation source that can produce LFO’s and multi-stage envelopes with complex curves.
mod1 is intended to be the central modulation source for your eurorack system, the module is capable of producing a wide range of time based modulations and functions. It includes some unique features, such as waveform symetry controls and linear and exponential responses to triggers and gates.
The LFO / Symmetry generator section features:
– Waveform symmetry control
– Speed control, capable of super slow modulations and audio rates
– Square or linear modes
– Trigger input selection switch (can also be free running)
– CV control inputs for both symmetry and speed
The envelope generator is a multi stage ADSR style EG, with;
– Three stages for decay
– Three sustain modes
– Switchable looping, on and off switching
– Rise, curve and fall controls with their own looping mode
mod1 is a powerful modulation tool, ideal for smaller systems where space is a premium or for adding extra control for bigger format systems.
The main features of the Waldorf mod1 Eurorack Modulation Source include
Multi format modulation source
Functions as both EG and LFO
EG includes looping function
Positive and inverted EG outputs