Neve’s latest iteration of the legendary 1073 mic preamp with EQ features a onboard PSU for standalone use and the same Class circuit design, 3-band EQ as the original
The Neve 1073N is a new evolution of the legendary 1073 microphone preamp and EQ Module. The Neve 1073N uses the exact same circuit design and components as the original unit and can be used just like the original, delivering the classic vintage sound associated with the Neve moniker.
This new iteration of the legendary mic preamp however, benefits from modern techniques first explored with the 500-series modules 1073LB & 1073LBEQ, and can also be used in stand-alone. The Neve 1073N is the exact same size as the original preamp and can be fitted in any 1073 compatible Neve console such as the Neve 80 series or power supply, but this new preamp also features a built-in PSU and can be used on its own.
The 1073N also features a mic, line in and DI input at the back of the unit as well as a line level output and is capable of producing 48V phantom power. The Neve 1073N features the exact same Class A design and features the original’s 3-band EQ with low-pass filtering delivering the same warmth and depth adored by many engineers, producers and musicians throughout the world.
Neve 1073N Mic Preamp with EQ Overview:
• Classic transformer microphone preamp amp (Class A design) with integral DI input and Phantom Power
• 3 EQ bands & HP filter
• Designed and built in England
• Neve designed hand-wound transformers
• Can be used as a standalone module or inserted into a compatible rack or console
• Mic & Line inputs are transformer balanced and earth free
• Microphone Input: Gain +80db to +20dB in 5dB steps.
• Line Input: Input impedance 10k ohms, gain +20dB to -10dB in 5dB steps.
• DI Input: Input impedance 10M Ohms (PAD off) / 10K Ohms (PAD on) Gain +80dB to +20dB in 5dB steps.
• Output: Maximum output is >+26dBu into 600Ω.
• Output is transformer balanced and earth free
• Distortion: Not more than 0.07% from 50Hz to 10kHz at +20dBu output
• (80kHz bandwidth) into 600Ω.
• Freq Response: ±0.5dB 20Hz to 20kHz, -3dB at 40kHz. EQ Out.
There are no reviews yet.