Portable Combo Organ with Drawbars offering a choice of some of the finest transistor organs including Vox, Farsifa and Tone-wheel organs such as the B3
The Nord C2D is a combo organ featuring drawbars and many other features to recreate the sensation and the true sound of classical organs.
Weighing approximately 16kg, the Nord C2D is the ideal portable organ for musicians looking for extremely realistic sounds and hands on control of the drawbars and keys. Designed to be extremely playable, the left-hand preset sections deliver instant access to stored sounds while the upper manual and panel have been tilted slightly to provide a better overview of the controls. Settings and programs can also be accessed via its on-board LCD screen.
Great care and attention to detail has gone into the recreating the sound and characteristics of the mechanical key clicks which are essential to a realistic true tone-wheel sound. The improved percussion model offers more control over the percussion levels when played legato and a brand new Rotary Speaker simulation of the legendary 122 unit is available. Choice of organs includes Vox, Farsifa transistor organs, as well as the beautifully sampled B3 Baroque Pipe Organ.
Nord C2D Combo Organ Overview:
• B3 tone wheel organ simulation
• Improved Key Click simulation
• Improved Percussion model
• Improved Bass Response
• Rotary Speaker and amp simulations
• Delay, EQ, Drive and Reverb effects
• New 122 Rotary and Overdrive simulations
• Farfisa* and Vox* transistor organ simulations
• Baroque Pipe Organ
• Dual manual, 61 key waterfall keys
• Two sets of physical drawbars per manual
• Left hand drawbar preset panel
• 11-pin Leslie* Output
• Lightweight (16kg)