Retro Instruments 176 Limiting Amplifier matched pair
Retro Instruments 176 Limiting Amplifier Matched Pair has two 176 compressors calibrated for matching performance
176 – Limiting Amplifier
The Retro Instruments 176 Limiting Amplifier has the largest feature set in any variable-mu design :
• Precision Knob scales for easy recall-ability
• Continuously variable attack and release time
• Four settings of compression ratio from soft compression to limiting (2:1, 4:1, 8:1, 12:1)
• Wide-Range Sidechain Highpass Filter
• Vocal Assymetry Tool
• Hard-wire Bypass Switch
• Interstage Transformer Bypass Switch
• High Quality VU Meter switchable between Input, Output and Gain Reduction
• XLR input and output connections
• IEC power connector
• 115/230V AC Mains
• Integral tube balance test
• Easy stereo strapping of two or more units
• Selected NOS tubes and components
Specifications for the Retro 176 include:
• 20 dB of available gain reduction
• Signal to noise ratio of greater than 76dB
• Flat frequency response within 0.5dB from 20-20,000Hz and Harmonic Distortion of less than 1% from 0-15dB gain reduction
The 176 attack/release times are as follows:
• Attack adjustable from 250us-3ms, 0 to 10dB GR.
• Release adjustable from 30ms-500ms single and 70ms-1.5sec double (program-dependent), 10 to 0 dB GR.
Retro products are built in the USA and include a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
There are no reviews yet.